Monday 5 December 2011

Adela Mittens

The latest pattern to be added to the Winter One collection is the Adela Mittens:



DSC03107



They are cabley and snuggly - just in time, I think the snow is on it's way here and it's already arrived in a lot of places around the world!



DSC03100



You can buy the pattern here:



The pattern includes instructions for a fingerless version too:



DSC02970



The cables on the left mitten mirror the cables on the right mitten and there are charts and written instructions. The yarn is The Knitting Goddess DK Silk and Falkland Merino, it's soft with a bit of shine and its a dream to knit with, I'm dreaming of a cabled cardi....



The next pattern to be added to the collection will be a matching beret, here's a sneaky peak...



DSC03114

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lovely looking mitts. I'm currently working on a Rosaleen shawl and it's flying along. I see some matching mitts in my future I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue mitts!
    So much to knit on my end. I hope to knit one of your Twilight sock patterns for myself one day. I did buy yarn to knit the Meadow pair for the mum that got me hooked on it.

    ReplyDelete