Wednesday 1 June 2011

Trucking along....

I haven't blogged for a while, I couldn't access my blog for a bit last week when there were a few issues with Blogger, that has made me a bit wary and I'm thinking about moving my blog somewhere a bit more stable, even if I have to pay - I'm getting some business cards made soon so I need to make a decision.....

The Bella's Truck Socks pattern (rav link) is now available

DSC01672

You can buy the pattern here -

Or on Ravelry. These are unisex cuff down socks, the Bella's Truck yarn is available from The Knitting Goddess, along with the yarn for the other patterns which have been released so far. The sign ups for the last 3 months of the When Vampires Knit Socks club (seriously, where have the last 9 months gone?!?) will be available on Friday.

DSC01682

DSC01675

I've got deadlines looming and lots of exciting things coming up AND I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO SPIN! I'll tell you about that another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment