Thursday 5 May 2011

Mixing it up

There are lots of lovely Mixalot Socks in progress on Ravelry, seeing them all is making me plan many more pairs for myself! These are the ones which have finished photos (of at least one sock!) All of these lovely knitters used The Knitting Goddess Take 5 yarn



These are DottyLadybird's in Mellow Yellow colourway, the colours are lovely and very spring like!



This one belongs to Crochet-y-Knitter, it's in Deck Chair, I'm a sucker for anything green and greeny-blue in these socks is gorgeous, the grey heels and cuffs make them very sophisticated, I love them!



Last but not least, these lovely Daffodil ones are KnittyWench's, greens and yellows, zigs and zags and a nifty little heel flap modification - what more could you ask for??

There is nothing more lovely than seeing finished items made from your patterns, it makes me really really really happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment