Friday 29 April 2011

Wedding Fever

As I write this the Royal Wedding has just finished and they are waving like crazy at the people who have turned out to see them on the Mall. I'm not that fussed about the wedding, I wouldn't have gone to London for all the money in the world! But it's a bit of fun, but the hype over the last few weeks/months has been driving me a bit mad!

These are the 'souvenirs' I have bought:



2 tea towels - royal wedding tea towels just seemed like they were the right balance of tradition and kitsch

2 skeins of self striping yarn, one in Kate (blue for the ring, brown for her hair) and one in Wills (blonde and blush!)



And a set of stitch markers from Fripperies and Bibelots, these were mystery markers and I love them! My favourites are the flag and the cake, but they are all fab!



The rest of the day will be spent knitting and drinking champagne - if you can't beat them, join them!

No comments:

Post a Comment