Thursday 14 April 2011

Easy Stripes

I've been knitting this months When Vampires Knit Socks pattern, parcels will go out on Monday so I can't show you yet but having the Easter holidays are definitely slowing me down!



My car/cinema/pub knitting at the moment is this plain sock in the new Knitting Goddess self striping yarn, I am using some chocolate brown malabrigo sock for cuff, heel and toe and I'm following The Knit Girllls afterthought heel tutorial for the heel - thats what the sexy yellow stripe is for. I'm going to put the heel in soon, before I get to the end of the foot, so I can be sure of the fit, as soon as I've got some free needles!



I love spring, I don't even mind rain at this time of year but blossom is my absolute favourite thing about this time of year - there are blossom inspired socks in the not too distant future......

1 comment:

  1. I love the stripy yarn, it looks great. The stripes come up very evenly.

    ReplyDelete