Wednesday 27 April 2011

Bit of this, bit of that...

I've been doing little bits of a quite a few things for the last week or so...

I've finalised the design for the mystery sock which will be starting on 1st May, all the details are in the Knitting Goddess group on Ravelry and all the proceeds will be going to Macmillan. The pattern is designed for self striping yarn but will work in pretty much any sock yarn - I've used this lovely self striping from The Knitting Goddess in Flower Power (insert obligatory 'groovy baby, yeah!' here)



I have also finished one of my pink stripy socks:



This is my first afterthought heel and it's a bit pointy. I decreased down to 10 stitches, I'm going to unpick and graft at 14 stitches on each needle, I think that will be enough but I won't weave the ends in until I'm sure this time!

This is a sneak peak at a pattern I'm putting the finishing touches to....



It's a lacy beret using a silk blend sock yarn, perfect for spring and summer (if you can't rely on your summer to be hot and sunny all the time like me!). The pattern will be ready in a week or so and the First Beach sock pattern will be released on Sunday, it's a good thing I like to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment