Thursday 3 March 2011

Arlena

I am proud to introduce my new pattern - Arlena



This is an elegant lace scarf, it is light, airy and delicate. The pattern was inspired by the linear style seen in Art Deco architecture and is named after a character in an Agatha Christie Poirot novel - partly because of the Art Deco style and partly because I love to watch the dramatisations while I knit!



This is perfect for Spring! The yarn used is The Knitting Goddess Lace Weight Cashmere in Forest Green, you can knit this from one 25g skein and there are some really lovely colours available here - my particular favourites are Jade, Ocean Green and Rose Pink, but they are all gorgeous!

The pattern is available to buy here:

This is the Ravelry Link - Arlena



I really love how this scarf turned out, I have a new found love for lace weight yarn - there is something so beautiful about how delicate and light it is.

1 comment: