Wednesday 10 November 2010

Socktober was Green





These are the second green pair of socks I made in October (the first were my Forks Socks) These are the Through the Loops Mystery Socks and the yarn is The Yarn Yard Clan. Green is a particular favourite of mine, a large amount of my sock yarn stash is green and I've never met a green yarn that I didn't like. I asked my sister to model for the photos and she decided she was keeping the socks, I may launch a stealthy rescue mission for them later....

Also on the needles at the moment is the Woolly Wormhead Mystery Hat, I'm using The Thylacine yarn in a lovely delicate colour called Flax Lily, this hat is going to be PRETTY






Next week the second package of the When Vampires Knit Socks club will be sent out........... very exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment